Get the Complete Benefits from Oracle Analytics Cloud
MARCH 01, 2020 05:13 AM
Today, analysis is done in every organization by storing data in spreadsheets, desktop applications and data warehouses; this data is managed from multiple sources, leading to longer execution time and inaccuracies. So, how can the data be visualized as more innovative, flexible and faster? Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC) provides an efficient solution, regardless of your information's location.
Oracle's single unified platform, Oracle Analytics Cloud, provides a revolutionary way to overcome this inconvenience by utilizing self-service visualization and powerful inline data preparation, in addition to enterprise reporting, advanced analytics and self-learning analytics that deliver proactive insights.
What is the Oracle Analytics Cloud?
Oracle Analytics Cloud is built on a high-performance platform with flexible data storage, which is a scalable and secure public cloud service that provides a full set of capabilities to explore and perform collaborative analytics.
With the right Oracle Cloud Partner, you can enable your data visualization and have access to flexible service management capabilities, a faster setup, easy scaling and patching.
A complete set of tools for deriving and sharing data insights.
Deploy & Manage - OAC Products
| Product Options || Oracle Cloud Infrastructure || Managed By... |
| Oracle Analytics Cloud || Oracle Cloud Infrastructure || Oracle |
| Oracle Analytics Cloud Subscription || Oracle Cloud Infrastructure || Oracle |
| Oracle Analytics Cloud - Classic || Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Classic || Organization / Partner |
How to get started?
It's hard to know where to start when you are new to Oracle Analytics Cloud; an Oracle Partner will help you get started.
- Oracle Data Visualization Cloud Service (DVCS)
- Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service (BICS)
- Oracle Essbase
- Oracle Smart View
- Oracle Day by Day - a smart feed available on the mobile app with Siri integration
OAC Editions & Features:
| Edition || OAC Standard || OAC Enterprise |
| Features || |
Data Visualization Desktop (50 licenses per OCPU)
Oracle Essbase Standard
Oracle Smart View
Oracle Essbase Enterprise
Oracle Day by Day
- Visualize Data - Faster, fluid insights for the entire organization.
- Upload Data - Enabling you to connect to a wide range of data sources.
- Reports and Dashboards - Graphical format dashboards help to analyze and find the answers that you need from your business data.
- Model Data for Reports - Your data models display as subject areas that you can use in visualizations, reports and dashboards.
- Pixel-Perfect Reports - Oracle Analytics Publisher has the option to create, view, schedule and publish pixel-perfect reports.
- Administer Services - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console helps you manage users and set options for individual services through their administration consoles.
To grow an organization, you have to look for modern analytics. Take advantage of OACs complete and connected collaborative platform, in a scalable environment, for now and in the future. The right Oracle Cloud Partner will deliver the combination of these applications to your businesses, based on requirements, giving you the freedom to analyze data the way you want to - anytime and anywhere.
SMACT Works is a technology-focused systems integrator and IT/ERP consulting firm. We deliver end-to-end consulting, managed, and implementation services for Oracle Cloud Applications, IaaS & PaaS, On-Premise PeopleSoft & EBS Applications. Headquartered in Dublin, OH, we have a global presence with North America and Asia offices. We are an Oracle Gold Partner Cloud Standard, ISO 9001, and 27001 certified delivery organization serving customers with Excellence and Integrity.