Oracle Eloqua - Industry Leader in Marketing Cloud Service
NOVEMBER 01, 2020 06:39 AM
Customers today expect relevant, personalized content at the right time and channel. Impressive customer experiences are essential for marketing activities for any organization; therefore, organizations are always on the hunt for top marketing tools to execute a significant growth opportunity.
Organization's Expectations with a Marketing Automation Platform:
- Simplified marketing process to streamline all arduous and time-consuming processes.
- Automation of repetitive tasks so marketers can spend more time on planning and decision-making.
- Assistance eradicating human errors.
- Improve efficiency and revenue to save on time, money and effort.
Oracle Eloqua Marketing Automation offers B2B marketing automation
with creating campaign design, lead scoring, firmographic data and sales tool integration. The automated marketing process includes email marketing, web, display, search and social to help organizations plan, coordinate, manage and measure the results of campaigns across different channels.
Oracle Eloqua Marketing Helps B2B Companies Overcome the Following:
- Fragmented Customer Experience
- Lack of Sales Alignment with Marketing
- Difficulty Integrating Technologies
- Increase Conversion and Improve Return-on-Investment
- Quality of Leads
- Limited Budget
- Content for Relevant Conversations
- Legislation and Data Privacy
- Disparate Data
Oracle Eloqua marketing cloud class lead management, and cross channel campaign functionality, connects you with the right buyers that leads to a higher conversion rate.
Based on real time behaviours and preferences, Oracle Eloqua helps the marketing team create a unique cross channel experience.
Oracle Eloqua sales tools pairs up with content marketing to give a unified intelligence insight to the buyers. It enables sales to connect with relevant communications at appropriate time and identifies the key buying signals faster.
Oracle Eloqua technology helps marketers grow their marketing activities and go to the length and breadth of their campaigns. An effectively utilized marketing automation can act as a central hub for all marketing activities while organizations increase and see results in the following:
- Marketing and sales opportunities
- Marketing-qualified Leads (MQLs) and Sales-qualified leads (SQLs)
- Customer retention and loyalty
- Chances for upselling and cross-selling
- Conversions and sales
- Better lead management and nurturing
- Stronger alignment between sales and marketing
- More efficient and organized campaign management
- Stronger coordination between multiple channels, such as email, the web, display, social, etc.
- Using data to properly segment, target, connect and engage with prospects, leads, and customers
If you are prepared to take the subsequent step to have best-in class applications, to drive sales, brand and customer loyalty; the right Oracle Marketing Cloud partner can deliver the combination of these applications to the businesses based on the requirements with the industry's richest data sets and most adaptive intelligence so marketers can deliver irresistible, consistent and connected experiences to companies with a competitive advantage.
SMACT Works is a technology-focused systems integrator and IT/ERP consulting firm. We deliver end-to-end consulting, managed, and implementation services for Oracle Cloud Applications, IaaS & PaaS, On-Premise PeopleSoft & EBS Applications. Headquartered in Dublin, OH, we have a global presence with North America and Asia offices. We are an Oracle Gold Partner Cloud Standard, ISO 9001, and 27001 certified delivery organization serving customers with Excellence and Integrity.