Explore the Latest Innovations in Oracle HCM Cloud
AUGUST 01, 2022 04:00 AM
The companies of today are thinking ahead to engage their employees and deliver experiences that create value for the organization. In today's business environment, HR organizations need a new strategy to support employees in the workplace and to have the flexibility to respond to ever-changing workforce needs.
What's new in Oracle HCM Cloud and why are customers adopting it?
Oracle always focuses on product innovation and releases new updates every quarter with enhanced features to enable users to work efficiently and effectively. Here are a few new features that are grabbing customers' attention:
- Newsfeed-style homepage display
- Personalized dashboards
- Autonomous workflows
- Easy-to-use user interfaces
- Harmonious integrations & configurations
- Security & privacy focused database
The key to successfully utilizing an intelligent application is being fully aware of its capabilities to reap the benefits it provides. With Oracle HCM Cloud's most recent features, organizations can now design modern employee-centered solutions within a single platform by leveraging seamless artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, and more to deliver optimal results.
- 62% Improvement in reporting productivity
- 29% Reduction in legacy system costs
- 11% Improved workforce efficiency
Oracle Cloud HCM - A complete HCM solution in the cloud
Ready to learn more about the newly released/updated modules in Oracle HCM Cloud that are specifically designed to drive your workforce productivity? Let's review below:
- Oracle Digital Assistant - To review and complete HR tasks quickly
- Oracle Journeys - To deliver personalized guidance for professional and personal workflows
- Oracle Dynamic Skills - To access personalized skill recommendations
- Oracle HCM Communicate - To leverage email templates to guide and support employees
- Oracle Touchpoints - To strengthen the employee-manager relationship
- Oracle HCM Analytics - To analyze key workforce metrics to improve decision-making and communications
- Oracle Strategic Workforce Planning - To plan your workforce needs by analyzing trends and forecasts
- Oracle Recruiting - To recruit smarter using AI for the best candidate matching
- Oracle Human Resources - To quickly complete complex tasks with self-driving HR services
- Oracle HR Help Desk - To resolve inquiries faster with an AI-enabled knowledgebase
- Oracle Compensation - To model, budget, and allocate compensation fairly
- Oracle Benefits - To easily enroll in benefits and know the cost of your benefits
- Oracle Performance Management - To check in with your employees to provide continuous performance management
- Oracle Opportunity Marketplace - To provide compelling career mobility and learning opportunities
- Oracle Career Development - To advance your career with AI-enabled job recommendations
- Oracle Learning - To effortlessly manage your learning based on AI-enabled recommendations
- Oracle Succession Planning - To review high-potential talent for future successions
- Oracle Work Life - To find a mentor through targeted recommendations
- Oracle Health and Safety - To promote a culture of health and safety
- Oracle Time and Labor, and Absence Management - To easily log time and request absences from your mobile device
- Oracle Payroll - To view your pay slips and pay details on your phone
- Oracle Experience Design Studio - To personalize the employee experience with no coding required
- Oracle Advanced HCM Controls - To keep data safe and easily provide access controls
As you can see, Oracle's continuously innovated cloud solution simplifies HR processes by guiding employees through analytic-based tasks that allow them to develop the necessary skills/knowledge needed to answer any complex question that may arise - learn more here
Many companies are heading towards Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud because it offers a lot of benefits, however, these cannot be achieved with technology alone.
If you too want the best cloud solutions for your business, it's time to team up with an Oracle solutions partner. Whether you've already implemented Oracle cloud and are looking for database managed services
, or you need assistance developing your cloud migration strategy, an Oracle cloud advisory and consulting services provider can help. When you hire cloud experts, they can assess your company's needs in a detailed way and create efficiencies across the organization.
SMACT Works is a technology-focused systems integrator and IT/ERP consulting firm. We deliver end-to-end consulting, managed, and implementation services for Oracle Cloud Applications, IaaS & PaaS, On-Premise PeopleSoft & EBS Applications. Headquartered in Dublin, OH, we have a global presence with North America and Asia offices. We are an Oracle Gold Partner Cloud Standard, ISO 9001, and 27001 certified delivery organization serving customers with Excellence and Integrity.