Why is it Important to Modernize Your ERP?
MARCH 01, 2021 07:34 AM
Business around the world is changing and organizations need to adapt to the shifting market conditions. Financial organizations look for real-time financial information, predictive analytics and personalized simulation models. So, organizations need to move towards emerging technologies for enhanced performance.
By infusing fundamental business systems with innovative technology capabilities, organizations can operate more effectively by overcoming these challenges.
Oracle Cloud ERP is highly scalable and runs on our Gen 2 cloud infrastructure which provides an unmatched speed, security and continuity for organizations of any size. In a service-oriented world, organizations must continuously deliver exceptional experiences and stay ahead of ever-changing expectations.
How Oracle Transformed Its Finance Operations with Oracle Cloud
- Provide finance team with enhanced visibility of our reported financials - actual numbers available in real time.
- Interactive visualizations helps the finance team get insights into high volumes of data in any environment.
- Develop deep and meaningful data of income statements and balance sheets to enable organizational agility.
Benefits of Oracle Financials Cloud
- Accessibility - Oracle ERP Financials key feature is it provides employees with the flexibility to access data from anywhere and anytime via internet from any device (laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Real Time Reporting - Oracle Cloud Financials offers both real time and on-demand reports based on the information that business demands.
- SaaS Solutions - Easily scalable and integrates in bulk data movement, as well as other SaaS offerings in a reliable architecture.
- Deployment - Streamlining your financial platform requires simple implementation to deploy it in Cloud; it is offered on-premises or can be ran parallelly in your existing platform, as per your business needs.
Moving a step towards Oracle Financials Cloud implementation is a complete transformation of your business; Oracle takes the responsibility of provisioning the Cloud infrastructure, data security and documentation while changing the way you channel and focus your core resources to handle important aspects of your business operations. The Financial team can focus on aligning the business and work on leveraging maximum returns.
The organization which adopts the Oracle Financials Cloud will not only save on the CapEx, but also will help improve operational efficiency and business metrics which can be measured during periodic reviews.
The right Oracle Cloud partner will help you adopt the Oracle Financials Cloud and gain strategic business advantage that evaluate financial transactions for fraud, error, or other risk by spending adequate time to understand your business goals. The Financial team can improve the performance of your organization with updated data from any device and the company can make strategic decisions about the business.
SMACT Works is a technology-focused systems integrator and IT/ERP consulting firm. We deliver end-to-end consulting, managed, and implementation services for Oracle Cloud Applications, IaaS & PaaS, On-Premise PeopleSoft & EBS Applications. Headquartered in Dublin, OH, we have a global presence with North America and Asia offices. We are an Oracle Gold Partner Cloud Standard, ISO 9001, and 27001 certified delivery organization serving customers with Excellence and Integrity.